Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ch.3. Family Issues - part.2

Ruby and Fang walk into a room containing a lot of books

Ruby:  This looks like the library.

Fang:  What's a library?

Ruby:  It's like a kingdom of knowledge!  You can learn anything and everything in here!


Fang:  So if you learnt everything in the library, could you become unstoppable?

Ruby:  Probably not.  You would likely die of boredom before you finished reading all the books.

(they explore for awhile between the rows and rows of books)

 Fang:  So... If Sapphire is your cousin, why isn't she a vampire too?

Ruby:  I'm not sure - I'll ask Grandma tonight.


Fang: Do you know where our next class is?

Ruby:  No clue.

Ruby and Fang turn a corner and find large, strong door.  It appeared to be locked.  On the door is written:

VAULT OF RESTRICTED BOOKS
The books contained herein are dangerous
and must be handled with extreme care
No Students Allowed!

Fang:  It's locked.

Ruby:  What gave it away?  The enormous chains, padlocks, traps, warning sign, skulls scattered about, or the lack of a doorbell?

Fang:  Are you being sarcastic?

(the sound of a deep growl comes from behind them)

Mr Stonecloud: (shouts) What Are You Two Doing Here?  I have the urge to throw you to the crocodiles!


Fang:  Great!  It's been ages since I had a crocodile sandwich! 

Mr Stonecloud:  What?

Ruby:  Nothing, nothing at all.  I was just exploring about - I'm new here!  My name is Ruby - what's your name?

Mr Stonecloud:  You may call me MISTER Stonecloud.  Now, I'm late for my class, you must leave this area of the library at once!

Ruby:  Yes Sir, Sire, Sir, I mean Mister Stonecloud.  I was looking for your class too - I'm your new student.

Mr Stonecloud:  Well, follow me, and don't lag behind.


Fang:  What about my sandwich?

Ruby:  Shut it.

They trail after the grumpy teacher towards his classroom.


3 comments:

  1. O_O Fang eats crocodile sandwich? At first I was confused, but it was funny when Fang told Mr. Stonecloud: "Great! It's been ages since I had crocodile sandwich!" when the grumpy teacher expected a scream or... something like that XD And yet another question: How did Ruby get through the locked door?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, about the spider situation... I'm sorry. They are okay, it's just that I don't fancy them. They're just not my cup of tea, but they're not mean. I'm just greatly afraid of them because... well, I don't like creepy stuff, and... yeah. I get completely creeped out by creepy stuff, spiders being one of them, but everyone has a different taste and point of view at things. And to get along happily, one has to accept the other for his/her point of view. I'm sorry, I may never get rid of my great fear of spiders, but I respect your love of spiders.

    Signing off,
    ~Twinkle~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just another door inside the library that they found! They didn't get the chance to even think about opening it before Mr Stonecloud arrived. But they will eventually break in there, but that's another story.
    I'm glad you liked that Fang confused the.Grumpy teacher - I think that Fang is always going to make life hard for Ruby!

    ReplyDelete