Sunday, October 22, 2017

"Seriously, dude."

Huh. Wasn't expecting to finish that UV picture quite that quickly, but hey, I'll take it! Any excuse to upload another something before Saturday is alright in my book!


 "Harland, I know you mean well and are just trying to be friendly to me, but for your own safety, I'd advise not kissing me right now... Seriously, you have no idea where my mouth's been lately..."

"... Where has your-..?"

"None of your bloody business. Now shut up and hand me that book, we've got stuff to do." 

*****
Situation is quite simple - Ruby spent all of the previous night hunting (stalking people and drinking their blood) and might have accidentally sorta overdid it... No sleep, couldn't stomach breakfast (but sure as heck tried), and going through the day feeling like death.

And Harland trying to flirt with her isn't exactly helping, either... If he doesn't keep his distance (or shut up), there's a high chance he'll be going to the blood bank to make a withdraw very shortly.

ANYWAY... I guess I'll be going back to work, then. Enjoy your week (if that is at all possible), and see you around on Saturday Night! I've sketched up another UV picture, but dunno if I'll be able to outline it or not... Haven't done a complex background in a while, but if worst comes to worse, I'll just colour the sketch and add it in the next post as a bonus. 

See ya~

1 comment: