Saturday, February 17, 2018

Summer Sapphire

HI GUYS! It's been bit of a time for me this week, but It's all good because I DREW SAPPHIRE! FINALLY!


I was kinda depressed this week, because one of my big UV sketch dumps got corrupted, losing a good 60% of the sketches to oblivion.
But I guess that motivated me to draw a lot of UV stuff, in the vain attempts to gain back what I'd lost.
Motivation is a jerk sometimes, isn't it?
(Also, I'm trying to speed up the drawing process a bit; hence the eyes and the severe lack of texture.
... Backgrounds' pretty good, though! Also, her hair is finally out of that ponytail! :))

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like how you drew Sapphire! Her face, her hair, the details on her shoulders.. all very nice. Cool background, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was really proud on how the background came out in this one! I love working with sunset colours! :)

      Delete