Tuesday, February 27, 2018

UV Sketch dump the 3rd

HI! Yes, I'm aware it's not Saturday, but I really wanted to post a whole buncha' this here real quick dontmindme~


I'm primarily doing this just in case there's a chance that one of my files will get corrupted again. Honestly, that kinda peeved me off for a bit, if only because of how much work I put into growing that sketch collection! 
But it gave me motivation to draw some pretty cool things in exchange, so I guess I'll let it slide. I have years to draw awesome UV stuff, both sketchy and otherwise!

* Some stuff about my characters *

Harland's aunt and uncle are police officers! They're letting him live with them until he finishes high-school, before he (supposedly) goes back to the circus with his family.
Hence the smug look on his face on the far right; he's defying them by wearing that [oddly] fashionable skirt! 

Reginald and Ruby (in much later years) like to dual with each other! Reginald uses a greatsword [that can control lightning], while Ruby uses her magic witchy powers!
... They actually almost managed to destroy the entire town they lived in because they got so good at it! (The Dragons are not quite sure how they managed to break a magical shield that was suppose to easily hold off two armies... Nor is Grandma, for that matter.)
(... They were banned from dueling each other, after that. Reginald's still salty after 20 years!)

Also, we've been developing the world a lot more, too! Now with werewolves, and UnMythics having magical souls (instead of bodies, like the rest of the major species), and a couple of other royal families, too!
Ah, fun times all year round~
...
Anyway, hope you like the sketches I've shared with you guys! Stay safe! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment