Saturday, August 25, 2018

FlashFire

YO! Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?

It's AppleStorm's weekly SPECTACULAR PICTURE TIME, that's what it is!


Man, I love this girl's outfit! It makes me think she'd be like some firefighting ghost-buster... or maybe a pyromaniac exterminator.
"There's only one way to kill a spider.... WITH FIRE!"
And then she ends up burning the entire house down.
 .... Whilst missing the spider.

... Dang it now I'm attached to her! I mean, curse her for trying to kill an innocent spider, but she sounds like such a delightfully incompetent firebug!
And she might keep getting in trouble with her bosses but they can't get rid of her because shes like a national treasure or something... Maybe saved the world from ghosts that one time and they feel obliged to keep her on because it's good for business...
...
... Yeah I'mma just leave now. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment