Saturday, September 1, 2018

Flower Gal

Allo, chaps!
Just a little something I whipped up this afternoon in celebration of spring and the months of endless warmth and hotness we're all about to be subjected to and stuff.
As a polar bear I don't think I'm prepared for this. But as a human I've already accepted the inevitable and am going to enjoy the remaining cool[er] nights I've got left for the year, and possibly appreciate the fact that we've still got functioning air conditioning.
Gotta count you're blessings after all! <3

 ANYWAY here's the picture! :)


Been experimenting with pen and canvas sizes lately... Especially SUPER small outline pens, and slightly larger canvases.
Overall I don't think much has changed, but at least I could draw the flower crown with relative ease.
Can't usually do that without erasing a whole ton of lines, so that was interesting. :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't checked your blog, nevertheless commented anything, for a while now- oops!

    I like the flower crown and the face. The blue eyes stand out nicely. The pink is calming. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! I know you've been busy, and even if you don't comment I know you usually come 'round and see it eventually. :)

      Thanks! Yeah, I loved working on the flower crown and the face... I missed giving eyes a ridiculous amount of detail, so it was a nice change. <3

      Delete