Monday, September 24, 2018

UV's 4th Anniversary

HEY! Quick question...
How many of you guys remember Ruby, Sapphire, and Midnight looking like THIS?


WOW these designs are old... I mean, jus' look at Ruby's hair! I completely forgot it was longer back then!
And Sapphire; back when she had a white streak (instead of yellow), and had that weird golden bracelet thing on her tail. 
Not to mention Midnight with his ninja-black hoodie!
Seriously, as much as I like black hoodies it was near IMPOSSIBLE for me to see him in that thing!
(There was a reason I changed it to green)

But it's kinda cool to see them this way. Back in the days when they were young; just a couple of fun kids I had in my minds' eye, and just waiting to be unleashed!

Now lookit' them. Ruby's got herself an awesome penguin husband and became Europe's #1 witch. Sapphire's got a good Army life, training would-be soldiers how to become literal one-men armies...
And Midnight. OOOH, Midnight... 
You became the king of a small forgettable town, and made it GREAT. You adopted a whole buncha needy kids (because HELL if you were going to get married) and welcomed thousands of weird and wonderful creatures to your kingdom with open arms.
You've got almost a 3rd of the nations' firepower in your basement, up your attic, and scattered all around the gardens and various rooms of your castle.
And somehow ended up becoming chummy with the world's most important king.

I've become severely emotionally attached to you, Midnight boy.
Cheers to another year of all you guys' doing stuff!
And thanks to anyone who's stuck with us for as long as you have -
You're awesome!
Now, if only I actually wrote any of this down...

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4th anniversary, UV!!
    I remember Ruby having long hair, but not the other details about their old designs. I didn't know Midnight had some white fur, or that Sapphire had a streak of white hair. I thought her hair was originally all blue. I thought Midnight was all dark gray. I didn't know Sapphire had a gold bracelet on her tail either.
    So I guess that means I only really remember Ruby, haha..
    ooh, their futures!! NICE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I completely forgot myself until I looked up UV's 1st Anniversary pictures from 2015.
      And yeah; they're growing up so fast~ <3

      Delete
    2. I've been imagining these characters as kids all this time, even though I know about your other characters. I don't know, it's just so weird to me reading about their adult lives. I was not expecting Sapphire to be involved in the army. And Midnight.. he's a king! Whoa!

      Delete
    3. Haha, yeah!
      I really need to start telling you guys about these things... X)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 4 years!
    Here’s to the next 4... or even 40...

    ReplyDelete