Saturday, September 8, 2018

Winter Sapphire

 Hi guys! Had a good week? Well, mine was mostly filled with newspapers, printing machines, and various periodic elements... Not a bad thing, but I'm gonna need a week to get over my week of weekiness and... weekness. And stuff.

ANYWAY! Have a little reminiscent Sapphire picture!


Speaking of my week, it turns out one of my many weaknesses is always drawing something face on, and occasionally sideways.
Decided to fix that by dedicating a few days to drawing some of my characters from behind.

So much frustration... but I think It's paying off! :)

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a pretty good job on the side-back view. Though I wonder if Sapphire's head and neck hurt from that pose she's in (since she's looking directly behind her).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And true, that probably would kinda hurt if she was in that pose for longer than a few seconds, but this is a picture; it's not like she was going to be in that position forever! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Haha, so it was more like a quick few seconds pose? Gotcha.

      Delete