Saturday, September 15, 2018

September Flues

Hey, you all! Guess what?
I'm sick!

... OKAY so I'm not dreadfully sick. (It's barely a 1 on a 10 meter scale)
 But y'know how my brain acts up whenever I have a stupid flu or whatever and it just REFUSES to be productive? Yeah.
It's doing that.

So I had to accept whatever sketch I could cough up this week and outline it, colour it, and add a sparkly kinda background to it before I truly died, but you know what?
I don't think it came out too bad!
... Sorta?
... Sorta. 

ANYWAY here's the thing.


Yeeeah, I'm taking the next day or so off cuz I'm SICK of feeling perfectly FINE while having my brain act like it's the end of the world or whatever over this tiny flu!
ARE YOU WELL OR AREN'T YOU, BODY? JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I hope you feel better soon! I like your drawing (as always)- the character looks like a cute dork :>

    ReplyDelete