Saturday, June 13, 2020

*Brushbrushbrush*

Hm. Another post including Sapphire in it?
I ain't complaining. :)


Wanted to finally draw Violet - Sapphire's mother - for once.

A good mum who encourages her daughter's rebellious nature.
Where did you think Sapphire got her spunk and complete disregard for useless laws from? :)

"You want to stop wearing skirts and dresses and wear pants instead? Okay, dear."
"What's that? You'd like to dye your hair yellow? Hm. Mum and dad wouldn't like that... Sure, honey. I'll give you a hand."
"You're pretending to be gay to get out of having to find a real boyfriend for your grandparent's 50th Anniversary? Sounds reasonable. I'll backup your story."
  
Now that I have a real excuse to explore Violet's history a bit more, I'm having fun thinking of all the possible mother-daughter moments with Sapphire. Whether cohesive or not. :)

"Sapphire Dara DeathDancer, you haven't visited or called your mother in years!"
"Mum, you are literally 26; I haven't even been born yet!"

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Sapphire looks so cute! Her mom brushing her hair... I love this. <3 Nice background too, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeah, lil' Sapphire is just a bundle of joy and aggression and I love that! <3
      And thank you for noticing the background! Always appreciate it. :)

      Delete