Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sun Shower

Evening, all! For those few folks that return frequently, let me just say I hope you've had a good week. Or at least a week that doesn't deserve the award for #1 worst experience, and 10/10 would not try again.
While not unlikely, it's still possible. And if so, I hope the coming days improve. :)

Anyway. Time for art, I think!

Something simple, but I did what I could with the time I was giving myself. I've got a lot of things planned to do tonight... Can't just exhaust myself right out the gate. :)

This is one of our Animal Crossing (New Horizons) villagers, in a more human-like form. Peggy's cool. Her personality is a lot more intense than the others, but that's what makes her so delightful~

Was quite proud of how the trees came out. I think drawing lots of backgrounds over the past week+ will do that to a person, though. 
*thunbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment