Saturday, August 1, 2020

Blacky

OKAY, Blogger updated a little, it seems. Give me a second, just gonna navigate my way around here... Uhh...
*EVERYTHING LOOKS WEIRD AND I DON'T LIKE IT*
Here have a Blacky sketch while I figure this all out!

*BAM*


Hmm... Okay. Cool. Uh...

Do I feel like talking tonight?

Nah. Not really.

As nice as it was to take a week off the usual routine, and as relaxing as it was on the 8 hour drive yesterday back home, I don't think I'm up to anything tonight.

Just know I'm fine, and I'll probably have something better to post next week.
*thumbs up*

Oh and also, let it be known to the world that yesterday I decided it would be a good idea to give to the goblin race of UV sentient(?) steampunk trains as their main means of transportation.
That is all.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment