Saturday, September 26, 2020

Bush Walk

Hello, there. Hope everyone out there is fine right now. I'm pretty good. A little tired, but satisfied with how my week has been. I've been working really hard.

So hard, in fact, that I wasn't sure if I was going to come up with something for this week's Saturday post. But I scraped in a little something from my leftover reserves... and made this.

I realized the song Plant Life by Owl City fitted pretty perfectly for Ruby's early childhood, and as a result of that I drew this yesterday afternoon before sunset.

It's not often I get inspired to draw something, and then actually do it... It was novel. I liked it. And I didn't give up halfway, either.
True, probably could've done a cleaner job, but I'm still pretty happy with it.

Few people realize what a dreamer Ruby really is, and just how lonely she was before she made the decision to go to school. Against what everyone else tried to tell her too, nonetheless.
As much as she liked her privacy and freedom at the old cottage in EverWinter forest, Grandma was less then great company for a girl like Ruby. They were too similar to get along, I think. And her parents.. well, she (both Ruby and Grandma) felt they weren't allowed to have a say in a life they barely knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment