Saturday, October 31, 2020

Passing Through (Y Nuzlocke Challenge)

 Yeah, I really need to start preparing these posts ahead of time during the summer months... I mean, I literally had no choice this time, because I decided I should stop being so stubborn and actually take a break from drawing this week (as apposed to stop drawing-WORK... apparently there isn't a difference when you've got art block. *sigh*) so yeah. Probably gonna bail early. Because it's already past 7:30. And I have Cousin-Duties to perform.

I actually really wanted to talk about the new Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge I've been doing this week, but I can easily do that next week. When I'm a bit more organized.
Maybe more than two Pokemon will die before then. Give me something real depressing to talk about.
*places hand on chest* You will be sorely missed, River and Richard...

 I'm loving the story that's going on in my head with these guys, though. It's been a nice distraction from being stressed about not working.
And it's been like, almost 5 years since I've lasted played through XY. That too.

No comments:

Post a Comment