Saturday, April 3, 2021

Memory Orbs

A'ight. New week, new month, new post.
Let's not beat around the bush and get this over with. I have a whole night of relaxation to get too!

My personal version of the Core Emotions from Inside Out.
Been a while since I've drawn these guys. It was nice to revisit them.

It's interesting to see how my mental health has developed since last year. Some things have improved. Some things haven't. And then there are some things which I didn't even know were problems to begin with.
There's always some action happening in my brain.

But these guys do a good job helping me figure it out, though.
Mad props to Fear for growing so much and Joy for being less toxic. And Sadness, for being the team mum and voice of reason. Even with her moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment