Friday, April 30, 2021

It's Raining, It's Pouring~

Some UV content, to end the month of April properly. :)
(Because I feel like posting now instead of tomorrow... Just so I can truly relax.)
(Also it'll look much nicer to me if I see this in the April section of 2021 instead of May. It'll just feel wrong if I don't.)

 Man did it feel good drawing this. I draw so many little things now I barely have time for stuff like this anymore. Not like back when I was 15, when I did stuff like this all the time.
On the one hand, that's a good thing. The more things I draw, the faster I can improve and learn. But dang it's so much more satisfying completing a big piece! <3

 Seeing Ruby goofing off with her husband makes me happy on the inside. Harland's such a dork, and she wouldn't have him any other way.
*Contented sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment