Saturday, May 8, 2021

The Fear of Death takes away the Joy of Living

You know how I've been complaining about not drawing something to the limit of it's max potential these past few weeks?
Well, you don't have to worry about that now. Because I just spent two days and roughly 6-7 hours on this!
*cue relieved sigh from the audience*

Yeah. I know. I'm happy about this development too.
So very, very happy...

Mm! Oh yeah. That looks good.

Wasn't sure how my shading was going to turn out, but I found a really nice home-made brush (one that I must've made months earlier) that did the trick really nicely! Didn't feel weird or forced, and it made the process that much sweeter to do.
Dunno what I did to deserve that, but I'll take it. :)

Although, I think I've gotten rusty with glowing effects... I mean, it's not bad. But I can definitely do better than that.

But anyway! When all is said and done, I'm pretty happy about this. I'm proud to call it my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment