Saturday, May 29, 2021

Fang and Sino (sketches)

Hi, all! You had a good week? I think mine was good. It's hard to tell between the bursts of anxiety and hyper-fixation burnouts, but y'know. *shrug* Pretty sure it was good.
I have no idea what I'm doing. The novelty and hyper-focus for the new project is helping. But after another week or two it'll get harder, but maybe I'll have a solid outline by that point.. In any case, despite the struggle, I'm having a lot of fun. And I'm excited, despite the nervousness.

If I hadn't been so focused on work, I might've put some effort into my Saturday Picture tonight. But I was, and the only thing I drew that wasn't my comic was some arachnid kids. So...

Yeah. That's all you're getting this week.
Enjoy the fluffy spiders. I'm out!
Hope you're all doing okay, and I wish you a good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment