Saturday, April 10, 2021

My Favorite Jacket (in all the styles!)

 Ha, wow. Sunset is pretty early now. No longer do I need to prepare my weekly posts a day in advance! (Not like I usually did, but I now no longer have to do that.. soo-)
Hooray for Daylight Savings, AmIright? *wooh!*

Haha, anyway. It's a multiple picture post again, but I'm pretty sure no one will complain if I upload more art.

More Inside Out stuff, too. Because it brings me joy drawing them.

Each of my emotions (except Sadness) wearing my favorite Assassin's Creed jacket. Because I realized I wear it differently depending on my mood, and I thought that was interesting enough to draw about it. So I did.

Joy wears my jacket like a cape, allowing her to keep cool and free without having to physically wear it. I did that a lot whenever we went on holidays to other countries.
I'd pull the hood up or down depending on the weather, too (or for extra support for my shoulders). And playing with the limp sleeves and twirling about was always fun.

Meanwhile, Fear is using it like your supposed to. Nothing too special, but considering I almost never wore it like that, it should speak for itself.
Only in the darkest times did I put my arms through the sleeves, zip the zipper all the way up, clasp in the special little button, and pull the hood up.
... Or when it was actually cold enough to justify it. But I digress.

Disgust's method was also something I did a lot. "Can't be bothered wearing it because it's too hot, and don't want to carry it around until you get back to the car? Simply tie it around your waist and waste no more time on it. Easy." (And oddly fashionable!)
I always had to undo it before I got in the car, but then I could either throw it on the floor or use it as a blanket. So I didn't mind too much.

However... The few times where I was told I had to wear my jumper (for whatever bizarre reason... like if it was snowing), I'd just slip it on and roll up the sleeves as far as they would go, and pointedly ignoring to zip it up. And depending on how cranky I was with the world, I'd maybe pull the hood down so I couldn't see anything except my feet. Hence why Anger's wearing it like that.

Heh. It might be 'officially' Sadness' jacket, but seeing the others wearing in their own ways makes me happy.

And, um... Yeah! I think that's about it.
They might be sketches, but considering how much fun I had drawing them, I think I can justify being lazy again this week.

When it starts getting colder here in Australia, I might go and dig my jacket out and wear it again just for old time's sake. Because we're not going to be doing any worldwide traveling for a while...
I did start wearing jeans sometimes last year... and I'm now comfortable wearing those in public. Maybe I can work on wearing more than one layer unnecessarily? Just for the heck of it?
(Ha. Maybe. Don't mind me. Just thinking aloud. :))

Hope your week turns out good, and you achieve everything you need to do.
See ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment