Saturday, September 17, 2022

"That's CAPTAIN Lance to you, peasant!!"

 WHELP. I wish I could say I drew a lot this week, but I spent most of my time obsessively playing Splatoon3, and the one thing I was trying to draw last night crashed and I lost it into the ether XD Which is a shame because I was doing some pretty impressive things with umbrellas and perspective, but I guess I'll have to try again another time. *thumbs up*

Anyway! Uhh.. had some tough and draining days halfway through the week, but I came out of it okay and I hope I can find the energy to socialize later. But for now, you guys can have some of the only sketches I made this week. :3

 

 Lance has been my interpretation of Agent 3 since Splatoon1, waaay back in 2015 and when I first started playing the game, and since 'Agent 3' has developed and grown up in the course of Splatoon2 and Splatoon3, of course Lance did too!
Lance ain't excited about replacing Cuttlefish as the leader of the new (NEW!) Squidbeak splatoon, but he's at least capable and knows the job has to be done by somebody, so he's accepted the role gracefully enough. He may not be allowed to go on the missions he used to do all the time when he was a kid, but I reckon he's very supportive of Agent 3.5 and enjoys sassing his childhood idols whenever possible. They've all been through a lot, and he deserves to be a little sarcastic. As a treat! XD
Seriously though, he's still working on trauma and opening up to let others help him more. Progress is slow, but it's being made. I can't wait to finish Hero-Mode so I can see what shenanigans he'll have to go through this time! >:3

Anyway. Hopefully the inconvenient iron-grip of hyper-fixation will lessen next week, so I'll draw something more impressive next week. But no promises! <3
I hope you guys had a decent - or at least not terrible - week, and I'll see you all in seven days again. Stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. I never played Splatoon, but I like the sketches you drew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya muchly! I hope I can make a few more sketches soon, but I have to put the game down long enough to do it XD We'll see <3

      Delete
    2. Of course! Good luck with that. I like seeing your sketches even if I don’t fully understand what’s going on or who the characters are lol

      Delete