Saturday, September 24, 2022

8 years of this blog and my weekly shenanigans

 Ay. So, out of all the things I was expecting this week, becoming overwhelmed with life's trivial challenges was not one of them XD But! Despite those little setbacks, I managed to create what I wanted. It might not be clean or pretty, but it's mine and I think it sums up the mood of this very special day adequately.

 

Since it UV's 8th anniversary, I figured it'd be appropriate to draw our favorite dragon-spider getting a special-... *squints closer* birthday sandwich? Sandwiches. It's clearly just a lot of individual sandwiches stacked on top of each other with candles jammed into any corner that would take 'em. But it's festive! Who doesn't love eating a flaming tower of bread with thin slices of savory fruit, meat and cheese in it? XD Fang would! And he is! <3
Haha ahh... seriously though. It's nice seeing this dork again.

But that wraps it up for this year's little dedication to the blog that has seen me through all my teenage years and beyond. I'll keep trotting along and throw my art on here every week as usual, rain, hail, snow or sun. Or tornado. I hope there won't be any tornadoes, but if there are I'll still do my best and give you something nice to look at! It is my pleasure and duty to do so after all! <3 And it's a habit that's harder to break than keep, so why not! XD
*Raises sandwich high in the air like a cocktail* Cheers, y'all! Enjoy your day, and I wish you all the best in your journeys! Hope to see you all next year <333

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay, it’s Fang! I missed seeing that funky sandwich-loving spider dude! XD

    and of course… Happy 8th year of blogging! Woohoo!! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete