Saturday, July 30, 2016

Fraener's Past (APS) Pg19



*****

And we're done with this 'issue' of Fraener's Past! And boy, was this a lot of fun (Even if the plot was painfully obvious...)!

... And you know I can't leave it here, now that you know Fang was once a Noble Dragon in his past! So what's the plan? 

Well, I still need to complete the 'Lost Ocean'  adventure (even If I've completely forgotten what I was originally going to write for it), for those who want to know the rough ending... But after that? To be frank, I'm not sure. I could just go onto the next 'Epic Quest', but I really, really want to re-write UV... The way I originally intended it to be! 

"But what about FP?", I bet some of you are wondering? "How is that going to fit into your schedule"? It, um... doesn't... So that's why I'm going to change my schedule ever so slightly to get what we all want once I'm finished with 'LO'. A bit of UnderCover Vamparoo with Ruby and Co, a pinch of Spidery-Secrets with Fang, and a little of randomness every Saturday.

Speaking of randomness...


... Oh, and as a side note, please don't be surprised if I don't post anything next week. 
Thanks for your patience! <3

3 comments:

  1. A SATURDAY ISSUE?! I really wasn't expecting this ^.^

    I was working on a birthday picture for my uncle all day. I guess my drawing block is over- Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well.. This was the final page to this first comic, and I didn't think you'd like to wait until Sunday to see Fraener depressed.

      And to answer your other comment, I think it would be kinda helpful to put up a notice that you've updated! Not all the time, but sometimes would be nice.
      (and don't worry - you're not a bother at all :))

      Delete
  2. Oh, by the way, Apple...

    (Please answer this honestly) I was wondering if you would mind if I informed you every time I put up a post since the schedule is totally unstable, or would it be a bother? I understand if it'll get annoying over time, so please feel free to say it straightforwardly. I myself would get irritated if someone kept bothering me about something I'm not interested in- I'm just asking. Thanks a lot. (Otherwise I'll just put it up.)

    ReplyDelete