Sunday, September 24, 2017

Undercover Vamparoo's 3rd Anniversary + NEWS

Heh... Recently took  a look at my calendar, and you'd never guess what I found out.

Undercover Vamparoo's Anniversary. 

TODAY.

Yeah, I know! I was surprised too! A whole three years since I've been posting on this blog!
So I thought it would at least be polite to upload something to celebrate the occasion. A little sketchy, of course, but considering the fact that I just got back from a two-month trip around Europe, I think we can let it slide...


 Yup. The gang just got a little bit bigger. Now besides the original terrible trio, we've now got a chocolate-addicted ball of enthusiastic fury, and a cross-dressing green penguin of AWESOMENESS! 
Seriously, Harland is cool. Honestly can't wait to show more stuff about him, especially with Ruby!

OKAY... now, once you've finished passing around the cake, let's get into a matter I've been meaning to get onto for a literal year now...
----------------------------------
I'm gonna see if I can start writing UV chapters again, but I think I need to ditch using AJ screenshots to illustrate my point... Sure, at the start of this blog it was helpful (heck, even fun), but now that takes way to much time to organize and that's generally not what you want when you trying to do a weekly thing... So, this time around, I'm just going to write the bleedin' thing and ignore trying to add pictures and whatnot.

Oh, don't worry! I'll see if I can add sketches to accompany said writing posts, but don't expect anything too fancy, m'kay?

Comics? Yeah, those aren't going anywhere anytime soon... I seem to have misplaced my motivation for Fraener's Past right now, but don't worry! Whenever I find it again, I'll see through it to the end. After all, Grandma's in there as well, and she has an even more interesting tale to tell!

Hmm... Whatelsewhatelsewhatelsewhatelse... OH YEAH! Random Short Stories will be... well, random, like before, and of course Picture Posts every Saturday Night. You know the drill. 

Thanks to everyone that's stuck around for as long as they have, and likewise to the new guys that just got here and are wondering what the heck is going on and who are these strange abominations that I call Original Characters!

LET THE CARNAGE CONTINUE!
*Raises cutlass in salute to a non-existing flag*

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd anniversary, UV! :D
    I want to know more about Harland, haha.

    ReplyDelete