Saturday, April 20, 2019

A typical Saturday Post

Hello there, guys! You all had a good week? Mine was pretty good! I caught a bit of a vomit-bug on Monday, so I spent most of the week in bed reading and thinking and just generally relaxing... Was quite enjoyable despite the nausea and stomach pains and stuff, and I had no insomnia apart from the first [Monday] night, so... yeah! It was good.
Didn't even touch my laptop or a pencil until Friday evening (was almost avoiding it actually, I was enjoying my break from the internet so much...) But I'm here now, in pretty much good condition.
 (Bit tired, but my normal insomnia kicked back in last night, so I guess that mean's I'm good again)


Again. It's been a good week for me. I'd say it's almost a shame to have it end, but I'm looking forward to all the drawing opportunities I'll have next week! Also an appetite. I'm looking forward to eating normal meals without feeling sick. I didn't realize I took that for granted until now, so.. :)

WELL, I guess I'm gonna go get some dinner, catch up on anything that I've missed on the internet and then check out the new SpringFest currently going on in Splatoon2!
(Dang I'm going to be SO rusty, I haven't touched that game in almost a week!)

Hope you guys don't get sick or anything! I mean, as much as I like getting some random one-off flu, you guys probably aren't too enthused on the idea, so..
Wash your hands and avoid eating anything that could potentially give you a stomachache! Okay, take care now! See you all next week! <3
 

2 comments:

  1. oof, sickness! ack! :c
    wishing you well!

    Anyway, I really like this drawing for some reason? Like, it's so cute and the character looks like they're relaxing so casually, or the character is simply tired. I just don't know what to tell you. Your art style is very cute and I love it. I guess that's what I have to say.

    also, it being easier to fall asleep when you're sick/not feeling well compared to when you feel like your typical self.. ugh, gotta hate that.

    Hope you have a better week in the health department! ;D
    (yeah ok idk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Yeah, when I drew this I was feeling a bit fuzzy and tired myself, so I guess that reflects a bit in the picture and stuff.

      Indeed! I get some of my best nights of sleep when I'm sick.. kinda annoying I agree, but ah well.

      :)

      Delete