Saturday, January 9, 2021

Vampire Kid (Redraw)

*Raises hand in salute* SALUTATIONS, my beloved comrades!
We have come to feast on some leftovers tonight; recooked, and re-imagined!

Take a bite out of this!

 Decided to do younger me a favor and re-draw an old picture I absolutely loved. It was nice and relaxing to do.

While not particularly impressive, I had a lot of fun and it refreshed me from all the pokemon fanart I've been doing for the last three months.
(probably refreshed all you guys too)

Original picture - (2016, July 2)


HA. Wow. My style both changed dramatically and not at all? That's cool.
I think I grew more simple, and spent less time shading and texturing everything. The eyes are still pretty big, though. Haven't changed THAT at all. XD

Okay. That's pretty neat.

 *****

... I just got a WEIRD sense of Déjà vu just now. Did... did I plan to redraw this?? When I made the original, did I... unintentionally PLAN to one day come back and redraw this???

Huh.

So maybe I did have a point doing this after all.

.....

YOU'RE WELCOME, PAST ME! <3  

Ah. Self-love is such a nice feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Vampire Kid looks so cute! Loving the art improvement~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vampire Kid is good kid. And I too am loving the improvement! Hope it continues in it's upward spiral. :)

      Delete