Tuesday, December 13, 2016

An Undercover Christmas comic Page1


And thus begins Ruby's and Ollie's Christmas comic special!
Hooray and such!

Ok, some information you might want to know...

 Telling someones gender is the same as in Fraener's Past - Girls have whites in their eyes, boys don't.

The bunny is a MALE, not female, in case some of you forgot or didn't see the other artworks I did of him...

And updates will be random, so don't expect this to be a twice a week thing (as much as I'd like that, but hey, there's only so much life will give you nicely)

Believe or not, the two 'pages' up there are actually from the same canvas, but for some reason or other Blogger didn't like it being as long as it originally was, so I had to cut it up into two smaller sections for the convenience of actually being able to read the dialog.
I'm not happy with it, but I guess I'll live.

Oh, and feel free to point out any typos I might've missed during spell-checking! I have the power to go back and fix 'em after all. :)

Now let the chaos begin!

1 comment:

  1. This is cute! :D (but you misspelled Christmas on the 4th panel)

    ReplyDelete