Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Post the first - Ghost of Christmas past (Ruby)

You know the drill. We'll ignore formal introductions and just get on with it!


... Originally, I was planning to post at least three pictures here, but due to certain circumstances (and me being the lazy person that I am) I couldn't finish them all in time.

Ok, it was more like my brain was being an uncooperative cat, and... yeah, you don't really care. I wont bother to explain, then. You guys get that I tried to give you what I promised, and it ended up running away in the opposite direction laughing.

... Thanks for understanding, by the way. I appreciate it. <3

But don't worry, you'll probably see the other two (or three, depending on how much work I want to do) paintings later in the week. But for now, Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment