Saturday, December 3, 2016

Game of Hearts

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm improving on drawing hands!


I was planning to post a FP page this week, but then I thought it was at a pretty decent place, and considering the next few parts introduce a new character and more conflict (mostly to Fraener) , I decided to hold off posting any new pages until the new year. Hopefully you don't mind too terribly.

... Also, with any luck, I should be able to start uploading the new 'Christmas Themed' comic in a week+, but I still need some more time to get all the pages in order... You might see why when you see the finished project, or you might not. I don't really mind.

And I'm on an educational excursion through the country-side this week. Should be both fun and relaxing, with a bonus of giving me even more time to you-should-know-what!

... Did you even read all of that? I wont be surprised if you didn't.

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment