Sunday, June 12, 2016

Fraener's Past (APS) Pg1



******
Yay! The first page of Fraener's Past, the comic!

But some of you might want some explanations about some things. And I guess I'll do my best to give them...

First off, this isn't the future (for anyone that's confused), this is the past. This was after the FIRST war between the magical blooded creatures and the UnMythics. So, technically this was after the UnMythics managed to drive everyone off the island (except Vampires, of course), and everything is mostly at peace.

And for anyone who has a hard time with names, I'll give it to you straight. Fraener is red, Bindy is green, and Borvo is orange. (Also, nothing is wrong with Borvo's eyes... I just coloured them like that to give him a bit of originality)

 And if you want to tell someone's gender -
Girls have whites in their eyes.
Boys just have black voids.

And please bear in mind that I started this project way back in early November 2015, and my skills have slightly improved since then.
So please excuse the predictable story and such. But I had fun, so I don't mind!

We good? Cool. And also, my schedule for posting FP will be every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday (until I run out of things to post, due to not being able to finish it in time or the story finishing).
(... Why yes, I also wonder how I managed to keep this a secret for so long as well)



3 comments:

  1. Cool! Oh, BTW, do we read... from left... to right? Cos all the manga that I HAVE read are read from right to left and up to down (both the panels and the speech bubbles). I took some time getting used to the right-left format, though...

    PS. Cool way of linking speech bubbles!
    PPS. Really cool way of colouring in the bubbles and words. I'd usually be too lazy to bother to colour AT ALL because I'm bad at shading. I should do that some time, though... can't live in a world without colours forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To answer the first question, yes. Top left to right, and continue going down.

      The colour was just to tell who's talking, because I sometimes have trouble with that... And I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete