Saturday, June 25, 2016

Decker

It's been a while since I've done something Pokemon wise... How about a picture from my Eevee army collection?


Meet Decker, a kid who likes to gamble with adults. Despite his age, he's actually smarter then most of the older players at the secret club in the PC, so he makes a fair bit of pocket money without much difficulty.

... Also, I made a picture similar to this about two years ago on my Pokemon Art Academy game on the DS. The only thing that changed was the other card players, and the background Pokemon.

For anyone who wants proof, here's the old version.

... Random fact - there is exactly 22 Pokemon in this picture. Can you spot them all?

2 comments:

  1. COOL! I like the new one much better ^.^ The lightning is better (is that an electric light bulb?), and so are the eyes :D The older one, in my opinion, is a little too cramp. Plus the proportions are better in the latest one. (Like the juice can).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. But there isn't much room on a DS, so I had to put up with the crowded picture... Plus I was less experienced then than I am nowadays. :)

      Delete