Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Bk2 Ch.7 Sapphire's plan -part3

Sapphire dashed out of the cell they were kept in, passed a few guards on duty and burst into an important looking room.

Sapphire: Ok, step two is completed.

Barak (who had taken anyone out in his way) crashed into Sapphire. He quickly got up, and accidentally destroyed a nearby bookcase.

Sapphire: Wow, Barak. Can you make any more noise? I don't think the enemy can hear you!

Barak: I can, but-

Sapphire: Then please be discreet about it!

Sapphire explored the room, trying to find something of interest. Sunshine quietly came in, and pressed a button near the door. A nearby screen turned on.

Sapphire: Oh, well... I would've found that eventually.


Barak found a remote, and started  pushing buttons randomly.

Sapphire: Barak, I don't think it's a good idea to be playing with that!

Barak: Do you want me to destroy it then?

Sapphire: No! I want to know how it works - I need to send a message.

Sunshine: If you want to send a letter, my bat friend could deliver it. Well... If he gets back...

Sapphire: I don't have time - I need to send word to my mother before "they" do. If I go home at a time like this, I'll be stuck in my room forever!

More guards charged in, but Barak shot a light beam at them, and destroyed a few more rooms. Alarms started going off.

Sapphire: ... Ok, I admit we have more important things to do - like GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!

Barak shot out another light beam, creating a path to the outside world. Sapphire grabbed Sunshine's arm and dashed out into the rain.

*****

Some time later~

*****

Barak zoomed across the sky, searching for any signs of Ruby and Midnight, but all he could see was rocks and paths leading nowhere.

Barak: They sure hide well! I better report to Sapphire.

The Dragon turned around and flew down to the ground with a crash. He bounded off to where he thought Sapphire and Sunshine should be, but crashed into something red.

Ruby: Barak! Where were you? And where's Sapphire?


Barak quickly got up, and brushed off the dirt on his scales.

Barak: She's fine! Along with Sunshine and-

Midnight: Uh, what are you talking about? Sunshine's right here!

Barak looked behind Midnight, and saw Sunshine. He leaped at her, knocking her to the ground.

Midnight: Uh, are you that happy to see her?

Barak: This isn't Sunshine!

Ruby: Uh, what did you say?

Barak: She isn't the real Sunshine!

Sunshine: Yes I am! How can there be two of me?

Ruby: I don't understand, Barak!

Barak: Ok, I'll show you!

Barak grabbed hold of Sunshine and leaped into the air and down the mountain. Nearby, was pond, and he plunged in.

Midnight: Barak's gone nuts! And bonkers, too, apparently.

Ruby: What does he think he's doing?


Midnight: I dunno, but he said something about her "not being Sunshine".

Ruby: Well, if they don't come up soon, she might drown!

Barak burst from the water, but with a green coloured cheetah. Barak slammed her to the ground, and threw her back up the mountain towards Ruby and Midnight.

Ruby: Oh~...

The infiltrator sighed and slowly got up.

??? (green cheetah): So you finally found out... Pity. If I had stayed hidden just a bit longer, I would've taken blacky out.

Midnight: Good thing you didn't! Your "friends" shot bullets into my arm and legs, so that probably would've ruined my day even more!

Ruby: Tell us your name!

???: Or what?

Ruby: Barak might hyper beam your face. No one wants that to happen.

???: ... No. I'd rather die than spill anything to the likes of you freaks!

Midnight: Ok, hold it! No one will get unalived on my watch.


Ruby: Midnight, I agree with you, but we can't let her waltz back to her buddies.

???: Hey, it's not like I had a choice working for them. I was the "perfect" copy cat (pun intended), so I was forced to.

Barak: And that makes it ok?

Ruby: No, it doesn't.

Midnight: So wheres the real "Sunshine"?

???: She should be safely locked up in one of our hidden bases.

Barak: Uh, actually, she's with Sapphire. I was going to find them when I bumped into you guys!

???: ... Oh, cinnamon cupcakes...

She tried to take something out of her pocket, but Midnight snatched it first.

???: W-, How...

Midnight: It's what a thief does best - don't underestimate me just because I'm broken.

Midnight took a look at what he stole. It seemed to be a small electronic device, making some vibrations.

Midnight: ... Where's our UnMythic know it all when we need her?

Sapphire: Right here!

They looked behind them to see Sapphire, and the real Sunshine.


Sapphire: Now before you say anything, my plan sort of... kinda worked, but it failed as well. But right now, let's get out of here!

Ruby: Why-

Barak grabbed hold of the green cheetah and dragged her after Sapphire, not questioning anything.


2 comments:

  1. Can the bat talk to the narrator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Echo can't talk to the narrator - only Fang can.

      Delete