Saturday, November 14, 2015

Mousoon Tribe

SATURDAY NIGHT POST TIME~

I tried to keep it "non pokemon" tonight, and sorta succeeded... I created these tiny creatures about a year or more ago (along with a lot of other weird animals), so I decided to bring them back to life.

Meet the Mousoon (also known as Moon Mice) Tribe!


... I didn't have anything prepared for tonight, so I kinda had to wing it in one afternoon. Yup. Sketch, outline, colour, and shadow/highlights. A bit of a challenge, but I managed to scrape through.

And as always, hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Me likey the purple mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, with the Mousoon tribe, I've created the RazorWing Colony (bats), TwistFace Skulk (foxes), Snowwa Clan (Rabbits), and Mewletta Kingdom (cats). I'll see if I can draw another of these groups before Saturday! :)

      Delete
    2. Also, tell me a little bit about their customs! :)

      Delete
    3. I never actually got far enough to decide what their daily lives are. I created them, named them, and got one hero from each species and formed a team with them. I had ideas and history about them in my head, but I've forgotten.

      As much as I would have loved to make a story out of this, I have other things to keep me busy.

      Delete