Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bk2 Ch.8 Dark Sun Mountain -part3

Out of nowhere, Barak grabbed the staff and flew up into the clouds.

Mr Stonecloud: Curses! The Dragon has the Ultimate Defense! Open fire at the sky!

But before they could obey, Barak dived toward earth at high speed. He landed with a crash, causing the ground to shake like an earthquake, making everyone fall down.

Barak: Quick! Put a moon crystal onto the staff!

Ruby shakily got a moon crystal out of her bag, but Midnight caught her leg before she could get closer to Barak.

Midnight: What about Sapphire?

Ruby: What about her?


Midnight: She's an UnMythic! What will happen if we activate the defense?

Ruby stood frozen, unsure of what would happen.

Sunshine: It's the only way we can survive! Hurry, or they'll stop us and we'll be driven out!

Ruby: B-but... what happens if we do?


Sunshine: Every UnMythic close to the staff when activated will be killed. For those further away, they will be driven to the brink of madness - unable to do anything but run as far as their legs can carry them!

Midnight: So Sapphire will get unalived?!

Ruby: I can't do this! Sapphire is family! I can't-

Sapphire: Forget about me, guys! Just save the Vampires from certain chaos!

Midnight: We're not murderers! We won't do this!

Sapphire: You can, and you will. Just be selfish for once - it's easy! Us Unmythics have acted like jerks towards your people from the very beginning, always wanting more than we really needed. WE DESERVE IT. So listen to Sunshine and DO IT.


Fang: It's true - they do.

When Ruby still didn't move, Sapphire groaned, made a shaky walk over to her, and snatched the crystal from her.

Ruby: Hey! What do you think you're-

Sapphire: If you can't do it, then I'll do it for you. Barak, get your tail over here!

With hesitation, Barak jumped forward to Sapphire.

Ruby: Sapphire, NO!!!

Mr. Stonecloud: Listen, kid. Think about what you're doing for half a second! We can rule this island with an iron fist!

Midnight: Shut up, Rockysky. You have no say in this!

Sapphire sighed, before facing Ruby.


Sapphire: Ruby. I have something to say to you...

Ruby locked eyes with Sapphire, waiting.

Sapphire: ... I hope you win this stupid war. That is all.

Sapphire jammed the moon crystal onto the ultimate defense, and in an instant a huge shock wave pushed all of the UnMythics (except Sapphire) back, throwing them off the mountain.

Ruby rushed up to Sapphire, who was somehow still standing after the violent wave had shot outwards. She looked around, cautiously.

Sapphire: ... Was I supposed to feel something? Am I dead? It doesn't feel any different from being alive.

Ruby: SAPPHIRE! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!

Ruby went up for a hug, but Sapphire stopped her.

Sapphire: Nope! None of that here. But... seriously, I'm not supposed to be here. Can someone explain?

Sunshine: ... No... I really can't.

Fang coughed a bit, and stepped forward.

Fang: If I may be so bold-


Ruby: No, but go on.

Fang: -... Maybe Barak's bite did something to Sapphire's blood?

There was a stunned silence. Sapphire turned to Barak, who was slightly cowering behind Midnight.

Sapphire: Barak, what did you do to my perfect UnMythic genes? Not that I liked them, but I'd like to know what happened.

Barak: W-well... I... I don't know!

Midnight: What do you mean? Aren't you the mostly knowing Dragon Champion?

Ruby: Titles mean nothing, Midnight.

Barak: Fang told me to bite S-Sapphire, so I did! I don't know why!

Ruby: FANG?!

Ruby turned towards the small spider, who seemed to not have noticed his owner's hostility towards him.

Fang: Oh, yeah! Did you know a Dragon's bite has magical effects on UnMythics, turning them into Mythics? Convenient for the plot, eh? (even though you guys wont have a clue on what I'm talking about)

Everyone stared at Sapphire, a bit shocked.

..........





*... I was seriously considering killing off Sapphire from the entire story, so be happy I've spared her life. But don't expect me to be so loving the next time someone's in danger. I am the Author - I have the power of this world's cosmos in my laptop*


9 comments:

  1. Go Fang!
    How does he know all this stuff?

    We're glad you didn't kill off Sapphire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY-I-UH-CANT-HELP-I-NU-AHAGSDYUEGUGFUGFGHVGVFHFCJDCFUJHFGHGVHGVH!!!!!
    *starts to ramble in a different language*
    Safaia-chan o koroshite inaishite itadaki arigatōgozaimasu! Metcha shiawase! Mata, saishūtekini wa baraku no hitokuchi wa kanojo ni naniwoshita ka o setsumei shite itadaki arigatōgozaimasu! Soshite... Watashi wa kanojo ga shinu koto o kitai shite itaga, arigatai koto ni, kanojo wa arimasen! Dakedo...Watashi wa anata o chūshi shite imasu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minulla ei ole aavistustakaan mitä juuri sanoit .

      Delete
    2. I know, and that was Finnish.

      ... Yeah, I cheated. I chose a Language at random and found a translator.

      I got the basic message, but mostly couldn't understand

      Delete
  3. Fang is more clever than anyone gave him credit for! He might be the brains behind everything!
    Fang's fan club...
    Long live Fang!
    We love Fang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooooooooooooo plot twist! also- you BETTER not kill of sapphire *glares*

    ReplyDelete