Saturday, November 21, 2015

Weird Creatures

If you know me, you know what's coming.


I decided to choose a hero from every group of these strange creatures to form a team, like in every story. As I said I never got far enough to decide their fates, but I gave them personalities and backstories! It's a start.

Well, first up, on the top left, is Winter the Snowwa, a calm and gentle flying rabbit. (Don't worry! Snowwa's are meant to fly. That's why I gave them wings!)

Then on the top right, we have Knight the RazorWing. She's a crazy daredevil who does dangerous stunts for a living.

In the far left corner we have Boomer the Twistface. He's a bit of a joker, so best to stay out of his way.

On the far right corner is Badru, a timid Mousoon prince. He's a real pushover, and is terrified of most things.

And finally, the leader of the team, Yuna the Mewletta. Shes a stuck up brat, but a great singer. It doesn't help that  she has a rare power.


..........

I was bored.
This is the result.

3 comments:

  1. Oh god Snowwa is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Think of it as a magical fox with two tails.

      As I said, I created these guys years ago, so I kept true to their original designs and names.

      Delete