Saturday, September 12, 2015

Four Seasons

Hello, guys! AppleStorm here. I created a picture earlier today (could be tomorrow for you), so I decided to share it with you guys!



For those that remember my Pokemon Y team, yes - that is Devin and Ramona, two of the five alphas in the games/comics. But to answer your other likely question, NO. Devin and Ramona are NOT a couple! Maybe boyfriend and girlfriend when no one is looking, but nothing more then that.

Dusk (Girl eevee) was an orphan that landed on the kalos shores from a faraway place. No one accepted her, so Devin adopted her as his younger sister. Rebbecca (Girl Pichu) is the offspring of Ramona and her "Ex Mate", Romeo (Male Riachu).

If you're wondering why Devin isn't in the Winter picture, it's simple - Both Devin and Ramona are Alphas, meaning they patrol the PC and making sure everything is in check (also keeping an eye on the "Troublemakers"). Devin is the leader in winter season, and Ramona in Autumn/Fall.

I know I'm terrible at drawing the Pikachu line, but I'm even more so with birds. So just deal with it.


5 comments:

  1. Cute :3 Nice :L And it's 11:15PM te time I'm rea-.. Waitaminnit, your an aussie too, WHY ARE YOU UP SO LATE?! (I think) ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't ask me ):I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to bed at past 10:30 on a good night. But since I'm on a kinda holiday, I can get away with staying a bit later.

      I was aiming for past Midnight when I posted this, but we had to get up at 7:00Am... My plans of painting and fooling around were ruined because parents wanted to watch a bunch of Rally cars zoom past at top speeds, spewing dust into our faces.

      ... At least I got an ice cream! (pity it only lasted for a few minutes out of six hours)

      Delete
  3. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT x10000

    ReplyDelete