Monday, September 14, 2015

The return of... someone that writes for this blog

Good day, chaps! I have returned, and with the promise of the comic!

... Ok, so I found this while I was looking through my old drawing books. I came upon this, remembering when we had just defeated the next gym leader (can't remember name right now, but it was the fairy gym).

Devin had just evolved into Umbreon, after defeating the Sylveon. Everyone in the PC is celebrating, except him. Ramona tries to cheer him up bu forcing him to dance with her. Guess how well this works out.


pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

... Ok, I'm sorry about the quality, but you must admit it's kinda cute! (I hope the boy readers haven't thrown up because of this...)\

(If you manage to find a song that fits this perfectly, you get a free fake cookie!)


6 comments:

  1. Free fake cookies?! YO MUST BE A CRIMINAL SELLING FREE FAKE, POISONOUS, VIRUS FILLED COOKIES!!










    I'd like to try one please :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't completely understand it, but it' still cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh love story but better then most of what I've seen.

    Lol. I'm a girl and I don't like love stories that much either. (I gagged like 20 time when my friends made me watch sisterhood of the traveling pants and I didn't even watch the whole thing)
    -Wolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate. I'm far better at comedy then romance, so yeah... but even then I'm not great.

      Delete
    2. Comedy is pretty good but action. Action is great. Guns, escaping. Man I loved Age of Ultron.
      -Fomar

      Delete