Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Special

So... Valentines day, huh? Honestly, I wasn't quite sure what to draw for this day, seeing I know next to nothing about it! But, I did something I've been wanting to do for a long time...

Dress up three of the main characters in ball gowns!




And a little something to say thanks for all the love (no matter how small) you've shown for the things that I do here in Undercover Vamparoo!



 If you managed to read through my poetry, and thought it was ok, you deserve a cookie for being so nice!

4 comments:

  1. Midnight's left han looks short, I know it's behind her back but...

    Anyways, here's a cruel quote my teacher told me once: "If your worried about not being loved on Valentines Day, just remember that no one loves you on any other day either"

    Okay. Midnight looks like a girl I've never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're so very welcome! The ball gowns were cute (poor Midnight, but he looks pretty too) and your poem was so heartwarming! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses look so pretty; I have to say I like Ruby's outfit the most. And Midnight looks like a cute little grump.. aww! And that poem is so sweet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice poem! also, midnight with a dress is hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete