Saturday, May 21, 2016

Milky Q. DeathDancer

Good evening. 
You already know why you're here, so let us get down to business.


This is another cousin idea I've been working on for a few days! I'm hoping I can introduce her in the next 'big adventure' sometime in the next few months, but we'll see if I can do that or not.

... I have plans for when Ruby and co. get back to ShadowWhisper island, but you'll see what it is when we get there. It's going to be quite cool!

Anyway, for now I'm nicknaming her Milky Q(uartz). DeathDancer.

6 comments:

  1. How do you do that cool font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she has a brother named Steven, I'm going to die! :-O Amazing drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely. :)

    (haha i see the pun you did there; i'm guessing shadow whisper island will have a heavy blizzard?)

    ReplyDelete