Tuesday, January 26, 2016

B3 Ch6 Aunt Sunshine - part1

When Sapphire caught up with everyone else outside the castle, she saw that her cousin was frustrated.

Sapphire: So Midnight's in jail... What do we do now?

Ruby: Maybe we should wait until tomorrow and see if he escapes. If not, we'll make up a plan and get him out.

Sunshine: Ok. Meanwhile, there's a certain White princess that has to get home before anyone notices her absence.

Cole: I'll do it. I know the way in-

Sapphire: Not through the front door.

Cole: No, a secret way in.

Ruby: Ok, what is it?

Cole: Ah, but if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret.


Ruby: Fair enough. Will you come and meet us at Mist Tavern later?

Cole: I'll try.

Ruby: See you later, then!

Cole took Misae's hand and started straight for the White castle.

*****

Cole and Misae were carefully running across the rooftops, trying not to be seen. Soon enough, Cole came across an open window, and Misae jumped through.

Misae: Thanks for getting me back home, and, y'know...

Cole: My pleasure, Princess Misae. Thank you for allowing me a chance to prove myself to be a gentleman!

Misae: You sound like my personal bodyguard. I like that!

Cole: Uh, thanks?

Misae: ... What are you going to do now?

Cole: This war has to stop. It's stupid beyond reason! We don't even remember why this all started in the first place!

Misae: Yeah, but it must've been a good reason, otherwise, why has it continued for so long?


Cole: The point is, it has to stop. Now, I've got a plan, but I need your help... I know I can't force you, but I really do need you.

Misae: As much as I don't like it, I guess I will.

Just then, they both looked up in alarm, hearing the sound of a door being opened. Cole swiftly hid behind a wall while Misae tried to act natural as a guard came in.

Guard: Princess! Thank goodness you're here, your father has been looking everywhere for you!

Misae: Why? What does he want?

Guard: I don't know, but he requests your presences.

Misae: Fine. Give me a minute, I'll be there. There better be cake waiting for me...

The guard left relieved, and Misae gave a frustrated sigh.

Cole: If you want, I can send you a letter, telling you about my plan. Would that be convenient for you?

Misae: Fine. Whatever.

Misae then left the room without another word. She headed down a flight of stairs and went into a big room, where her father was waiting.


Vulcan: Ah, my favorite daughter!

Misae: I'm your only daughter, father.

Vulcan: You're right. And that makes you special!

Misae: Naturally. But why did you call? I've got a lot of stuff I want to do sometime this year!

Vulcan: Of course, let's get straight to the point. There's a young boy in our dungeons currently, and we've identified that he could be the son of Charon, most hatred enemy of the White kingdom!

Misae: Yeah, I was the one who ordered his arrest. What about it?

Vulcan: If my plan doesn't go well, we'll have to kill him. Something to look forward to isn't it, my lovely lily?

Misae nodded before leaving the room. She hurried up to a nearby guard and held out her hands expectantly. The guard looked at her, confused.

Misae: Give me your keys.


Guard (yellow deer): I don't have any keys!

Misae: Nice try, but I know all the guards wearing the royal symbol of the White castle has at least some keys. Now, hand them over, before I tell my father you've been trying to deceive me!

The guard shook his head but handed over a some keys before marching off, obviously annoyed. The princess smiled and headed down towards the dungeons. Soon enough, she saw a dark hooded figure sitting quietly in the corner.

She rushed forward, and banged on the metal bars.

Misae: Hey! Orpheus?

A grinning face met hers, which she glared back at. She then tried to find the key to the cell door.

Midnight: What are you doing here, princess? I didn't think you'd come down here to visit me.

Misae: Shut up. I'm getting you out of here!

Midnight: Why? Finally changed your mind about me?

Misae: No, but if my father's plan doesn't go well, whatever it is, you'll be killed!

Midnight: I know. Tell me something new

Misae (after trying all the keys) gave a frustrated sigh.


Misae: The cell key isn't with me! Dumb guard not having the dungeon key...

Midnight: It's alright, it's not the end of the world.

Misae: But if I don't get you out in a few days you'll die!

Midnight: Don't worry about me. If I truly wanted to escape, I would've already done so.

Misae growled, while Midnight took a step closer to her. He stared at her thoughtfully, before finally opening his mouth again.

Midnight: You must be Sunshine's niece, Misae...

Misae: Sunshine? Who's that?

Midnight: One of my friends that arrived with me. Your father looked younger than I expected.

Misae: That's impossible! That girl looked only a few years older than me! How can she be my aunt?

Midnight: It's just a theory. But Sunshine apparently disappeared from this island the same time I did, so it's a pretty good one.

Clank, clank, clank, clank, clank, clank...

Midnight: Here come the guards, princess. You better not get caught talking to me!

Misae boldly walked towards the knights marching down the steps towards her. They didn't say a word as she carried on without taking a glance at them.

____------_____

Since it's also Australia Day today, it's a double post all in one!


Well... Not that special, but It's what I could do in one afternoon. I was also working on a "Secret Project" (which will be coming out later this year), so I was mostly distracted.

But, yeah... Have a good day/night!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!
    Go go, CURE SOUTHERN CROSS! MAKE APPLESTORM'S LIFE EASIER!
    Do you watch Pretty Cure?

    ReplyDelete