Saturday, January 30, 2016

Kid Ruby and Sapphire

Weekly Saturday post time~



I though it would be fun to draw Ruby and Sapphire as kids - a time when they didn't realize that Vampires and UnMythics were sworn enemies (even though most of them didn't believe the other existence)

... This makes me want to draw a comic about their childhoods before it all went south. That would be fun! But maybe after I've finished "Project F(F)E"... And boy, is that gonna take a while...

And please don't ask why Ruby has a wooden shield. It's my story, my characters, so I can do whatever I like with their childhoods.


5 comments:

  1. I though the shield was ardbaord. But don't vampires get killed by wooden stakes? (or do vamparoos not follow that rule?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not in my world. I kinda though Vampires being slain by wooden stakes to be a bit... well, stupid. Garlic I can understand (and enjoy to certain lengths), but anyone will die if you stab them in the heart with a sharpen piece of wood, even humans.

      So... Yeah. And cardboard seemed a bit flimsy for the Vampires, so I chose something stronger - wood. (Even though it looks nothing like a wooden shield, I'll live with it)

      Delete
    2. Vamparoo trees probably make quality wood suitable for kids. (and such)

      Delete
    3. I read this book, it's called The Curse of the Chocolate Pheonix. There's a vampire in it, she got stabbed in the heart with a piece of wood (they were time travelling) and it turned her into a normal girl. Apparantly the old wood has healing effects of something.

      Delete