Saturday, January 23, 2016

Meeting Misae

I thought I'd be fun to try and figure out Princess Misae's appearance, so I did that.

Also, Cole's and Misae's Character sheets have been added to the Main Characters page, if you want to check that out!

But enough about that, here's the picture!


"How come people who seem to know everything never know when to shut up?"

 I plan to make Misae a bratty know-it-all, just to make things interesting. But knowing me, she'll probably turn the complete opposite direction of what I want, so she might actually turn out to be smart...

 But if it all goes to plan, I have to figure out a good trait to counter her personality...

4 comments:

  1. What art platform do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Art sight I use is called "Clip Studio Paint", and the drawing pad I use is from "Wacom".

      ... That probably didn't answer your question, but close enough.

      Delete
    2. Actually, it did!

      Delete